Friday, November 2, 2007

Dog Loves of My Life

There are three dogs in my life that I love: Sydney, Maxwell and Tucker.


This is Sydney and Tucker chilling at my brother-in-law's house. A few weeks ago, myself, my husband and my brother-in-law took a trip down to Atlanta to visit my mother-in-law. Sydney stayed at Tucker's house while we were down in Georgia. We had a great time, but I think Sydney and Tucker had an even better time. Sydney adores Tucker, who is a four year old yellow lab. She tries to copy everything that he does. I think she might have a little crush on him. Sydney likes to tackle Tucker in the backyard and steal the ball from his mouth (literally) and she follows him around everywhere. They are really cute together.


This is Maxwell. Maxwell recently went to doggie heaven and is happily chasing squirrels and rabbits. Max was a very sweet dog and I miss having him around. He was Jason's dog growing up, a chocolate brown lab. Although I only knew Max for about three years, I've heard many stories about his younger days and growing up with Jason. My favorite story might be how Max use to take a ball to the top of the stairs, let go of it and watch it fall down, and then he would go down the stairs, pick it up, and start all over again. His own game of fetch. Very clever.

These are the dog loves of my life. Truly a man (and woman's) best friend.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

The dogs look nice, especially Maxwell, bless his heart.

(Ricki wanted to comment but can't because of anonymous restrictions. She leads an anonymous life.)