Thursday, September 27, 2007

Seriously...Seriously!


I am a HUGE fan of Grey's Anatomy. Tonight is the season premiere. Thus, I am one happy camper. I just love how realistic the story line is and watching an accurate portrayal of how real-life surgeons and surgical interns perform their job.

Yeah, right.

Grey's Anatomy is tantamount to a sophisticated soap opera. Granted the acting is extremely good, the writing is wonderful, the story lines are fascinating, so in that regard, it is nothing at all like a soap opera. However, it has the interpersonal drama of the soap opera that gives house wives and nursing home patients an addiction spanning decades.

And yes, I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy.

I don't watch soaps. They are cheezy! But I do admit to LOVING Grey's Anatomy, The O.C., Sex in the City and Felicity (that's right, I wrote Felicity. What?). I love dramas. I love watching the characters interact with each other and the mess the usually end up getting in. The human drama - I love it. I love the story lines, the romantic drama, who will end up with who. It's a great escape! But I am sad that Dr. Burke will no longer be on the show. Man, Isiah Washington got the shaft but that is another post for another day.


And I'm not afraid to admit that I would kick ass on this board game. That's right...and take names too.

No comments: