Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Coffee To Go

Hello World! I want to welcome you all to my new blog, A Coffee To Go. The reason for the title you may ask? Well, in the life of a twenty-something year old, one is always on the go. At least that is how I feel. And I might as well tackle the world with my favorite coffee drink in hand, a soy latte from Starbucks.

The reason for the blog you may ask? There is so much going on in the world around us today that I felt the need to jump in and voice my opinions and beliefs! Hey, everyone else is - why shouldn't I? Also, I have a lot of close friends and family (including my husband) who are blogging and I wanted to participate in the dialogue. My friends and family have so many wonderful things to write about, and one of the reasons for creating this blog was to promote their writings, musings and ponderings as well! So, take a look around at the blogroll I have. You've already stumbled upon A Coffee To Go, so you might as well take a look at who I keep company with. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Melanie, I love this! It's very witty and captures you right on.

Melanie said...

Thanks Mom! Blogging is fun!