Friday, September 14, 2007

A Grey Day

When I got home from work yesterday, I was pleased to find that my package from Amazon had arrived. In it was the third season of Grey's Anatomy.

Hurrah! Happiness is a box in the mail from Amazon!

Though I have seen every episode of season three (and two and one), I couldn't help but fall for the teaser email I received in my inbox about three weeks ago:

"Pre-order your copy of Grey's Anatomy: Season Three, the Seriously Extended edition!"

Pre-order? Of course! Free shipping? Fabulous! I immediately pulled out the 'ole VISA and keyed in my credit card number. Amazon is wonderful, and dangerous all at once. On any given day, one can visit Amazon's Web site, type in oh, I don't know, lets say the first and only season of My So-Called Life, and in the words of Emeril, BAM! You have Claire Daines and her red hair coming to you in DVD format in just a matter of days! Any whim can be catered to. And need (aka want) can be satisfied with the click of your mouse and the keying in of credit card digits. And don't even get me started on how you can purchase shoes and clothes through Amazon. Will its wonders ever cease to amaze me?

No comments: