Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance?


I know I can't dance but I love this show! Tonight the final four dancers (Joshua, Twitch, Courtney and Katee) are performing and tomorrow night is the results show! My faves: Katee and Joshua. They have been partners for most of the season, and they are awesome together. Unfortunately, there will only be ONE dancer who is crowned the champion, so I am pulling for Katee ultimately. Like American Idol, the results are based on viewer call-ins. I've never voted after the shows, but I think tonight I might have to make a few phone calls for my girl Katee.

If you've never watched the show, I would suggest setting your TiVo for next year's season. With all the crapola on TV, this show just makes you feel good and it's family friendly. And you seriously want to get up and dance afterwards! And if you ask my neighbors, I'm sure they'd tell you they see a crazy person every Wednesday jumping around in her living room.

No comments: