Monday, November 3, 2008

Free Stuff on Election Day? Bring It

As if election day isn't exciting enough, I learned over the weekend that Starbucks will be handing out free tall cups of regular coffee to everyone who votes on Tuesday and that Ben & Jerry's is providing voters a free scoop of ice cream. Free coffee and ice cream? Hello? Did these companies poll me exclusively to ask what will get me to the polls? Of course I would vote anyway, but the fact that Starbucks and Ben & Jerry's want to reward me with caffeine and sweet ice creamy goodness...bonus!

And, a quick Google search of freebies on election day returns a couple more freebies! Score again!

Participating Krispy Kreme stores will offer one free star-shaped doughnut with red, white and blue sprinkles to each customer wearing an "I Voted" sticker.

Free tatoo removal! (North Texas only, darn it.)

No comments: