Saturday, March 1, 2008

Ratatouille



For the past few days, I have been in Charlotte, NC for work. Lucky for me my husband was able to come along so I wasn't sitting in the hotel room at night bored and lonely. We had a good time (even though I had to work) and it was a nice break to get away from Cary. But we did really miss our dog Sydney.

However, we had another little furry friend to keep us company. We went to Target on Friday night and bought the Disney Pixar movie Ratatouille and watched it that evening. I must say, I am in love with this movie. It is so cute, and who knew that a little rat could be so endearing.

For those of you who haven't seen the movie, I won't give away the entire plot. It's about a headstrong young rat named Remy who lives in Paris and wants to become a chef. He's got a great sense of smell and a knack for pairing ingredients to create marvelous dishes, much to the surprise of the humans who are around him. With the help of a boy named Linguini, Remy is able to cook and fulfill his life long dream.

The graphics are amazing, the story is wonderful and the music has a French flare that fits perfectly with the movie. If you are looking for a great movie to watch that will keep you smiling until the end, I highly recommend watching (and purchasing) Ratatouille.

No comments: